- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 45,000 per year
Cool Company has been a key player behind the evolution flexible workforce in Scandinavia for over 10 years and we are now looking for a Senior B2B Business Developer to help take the company to the next level in the UK.
Cool Company help organisations manage, administrate and pay their external workforce as well as allow freelancers to work and invoice without starting their own company.
The UK team is backed by an established office in Scandinavia and is therefore looking for someone to not only spearhead B2B sales but also be a leading voice in shaping the identity and culture of Cool Company in the UK.
- Develop and implement a strategic sales plans to achieve company goals and revenues
- Identify, plan and execute new potential revenue streams
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline and continue to meet and exceed sales objectives
- Support the Country Manager with other activities to help establish Cool Company as a brand in the UK
- Have successfully have worked in B2B sales for over 5 years with a solid track record (preferably within SaaS, staffing, external workforce management or digital tools more broadly)
- Have a strong network and be motivated by its development
- Be a partnership builder rather than a short-term gainer
- Put the team goal before yourself
- Location: Central London
- Salary: Flexible (depending on experience) + commission
- Start: ASAP
If you tick the boxes above and you are motivated to take on the challenge then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.