You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 45,000.0 per year
A wealth / investment management firm based in the heart of Mayfair.
Working in a team of small team within the investment accounting area of this wealth management firm and reporting to the Investment Accounting Controller. Your duties will include:
* Day to day responsibility for investment accounting for a number of entities / portfolios
* Prepare daily and periodic reconciliations of our investment accounting
* Assist with the preparation of annual financial statements for a variety of entities
* Assist with the provision of investment reporting for elements of the portfolio
* Liaising with group auditors on all aspects of accounting and financial reporting
* Supporting in-house fund managers on all aspects of accounting and reporting
* Maintaining good relationships with clients and advisers and custodians
You will be a highly numerate, deadline-oriented individual
Educated to at least first degree level with strong academic achievements at A Levels (A and B grades) and a 2.1 or 1st class degree
A solid understanding of general accounting with particular emphasis on investment accounting
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Full study package for the ACCA or CIMA if required.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package including pension, healthcare, daily lunch and bonus
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Page Personnel
Page Personnel has offices in locations throughout the world so we've got the market covered for you. We've been providing specialist recruitment services since 1994 and are part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.
Established in 1976, the Group has grown to become one of the world's best known and most respecte
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1994