You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 28 Jul, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
WhiteHat is a tech startup founded to address the lack of high-quality, career-focused apprenticeships on offer for ambitious young people and provide employers with the means to attract and develop the best non-graduate talent.
Our mission is to accelerate incredible careers and develop a diverse group of future leaders.
We’re recruiting a Compliance Manager, inspired by the potential to transform apprenticeships, focused on managing the compliance of our apprenticeship submissions and ensuring WhiteHat receives the relevant funding for our apprenticeship training.
We are currently looking to recruit a Compliance manager to lead the compliance function for WhiteHat.
This role will involve:
- Using MIS systems and being responsible for end to end data management of all apprentices and resulting claims. This requires an outstanding level of attention to detail and will involve doing regular audits and spot checks of your team’s work to ensure compliance processes are always in order.
- Ensuring that quality and compliance standards are adhered to at all times during the delivery of apprenticeships and working with both the coaching and account management team to ensure we have all information we need to enrol and get paid for apprenticeship delivery
- Being client facing at times to support employers to get onto the Government’s Digital Service and to chase for required documentation and information. Having strong communication skills and an engaging and professional manner here is crucial.
- Handling complexity and ambiguity – things change regularly in apprenticeship funding and even more regularly in a startup environment. You will need to be able to roll with the punches and be flexible and adaptable.
- Ensuring that evidence packs for apprentices are maintained and that WhiteHat is compliant with ESFA funding rules
- Improving the status quo and driving process improvement with the team to make the quality and compliance team efficient and effective
- Monitoring our MIS, e-portfolio and learner management systems to ensure coach progress and compliance during apprentice engagement
- Managing and supporting the development of the Compliance analyst, including overseeing of ILR creation and upload to the ESFA hub
- Being the first point of contact for the ESFA and our team of coaches
- You will have a strong eye for detail, with aptitude in handling and analysing data; you might even describe yourself as OCD because you always double and triple check your work. You are known by friends and colleagues for your exceptional attention to detail
- You are comfortable using various IT and MIS systems, are digitally savvy and have experience improving processes and systems to make them more efficient
- You enjoying working in a constantly changing environment and being an expert on regulatory and legal changes
- You have excellent analytical and trend analysis skills; data is your passion and you love to help other teams by giving them regular updates
- You have a strong work ethic and constantly strive to be outstanding in everything you do. You set an example to those around you.
- You are a great communicator who can influence without needing authority; people love working with you because you have a positive, can-do attitude and you offer to go above and beyond to support them (so they are happy to return the favour!). Your colleagues would describe you as helpful and responsive.
- You are results driven and have a track record of achieving excellence in everything you do
- You are a self-starter. You have exceptional judgement, with the ability to maintain clarity of thought and tenacity within all aspects of quality and compliance
- You have strong organisational, planning and report writing skills; you get excited about preparing for an external audit process
Bonus: You have been through an Ofsted/ESFA audit process
We are all owners: we think about the impact of our actions on the team, the company and on our external perception
Good people win: we believe that respect flows both ways; we are approachable, warm and responsive
We put others first: we go above and beyond to create an exceptional service and experience for our users
We believe in social mobility: your background should never define your destination
We are changemakers: we are working to create impact at scale
Integrity is paramount: we put our apprentices’ success first
We are honest but kind: direct feedback delivered with kindness helps others realise their full potential
We are mission & results driven: we pursue excellence in everything we do and we energise and inspire others through the standards we set
Our social mission is at the heart of our business; so if doing good is as important as building a commercial business to you, you will find WhiteHat incredibly rewarding:
27 days holiday a year + bank holidays
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We’re WhiteHat, a tech startup democratising access to the best careers. We match non-graduate talent with apprenticeship opportunities at some of the UK's most exciting companies. By delivering training in partnership with world-class content providers, through a combination of 1:1 coaching and cutting-edge tech, we offer apprenticeships tha
- Technology & IT, Academia & Education, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
119 Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London, UK