You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who have the desire to help us achieve our goals and can demonstrate the attributes that are fundamental to becoming a successful surveyor. The European Graduate Programme supports Graduates to become a Chartered Surveyor and provides European experience within one of our European BNP Paribas Real Estate offices. The programme generally takes on average two years to complete. You will be assigned a Buddy, Supervisor and Counsellor upon joining the Company. If applying for London the UK will be your home country for this programme, so you will be expected to have completed an RICS accredited Real Estate degree. Unfortunately we are unable to consider applications without this.
Training and development
- Full APC training via the department and support for all graduates
- Pre-APC mock interviews/presentation training Critical analysis workshops and support Revision lectures and seminars Continuous Professional Development (CPD) lectures A good social and work life balance.
- 2 Day Induction and Training at our Paris head office.
- Meeting with your European cohort every 6 months at one of our European Offices.
- Working together as a cohort to create a relevant Business Case.
- One 6 month rotation in a European office.
- To work on day to day tasks as set by line manager and APC supervisor
- To take responsibility for work and projects as appropriate to the team/department in which they currently work
- To liaise with APC supervisor and counsellor on a regular basis to discuss progress towards the APC.
- Manage European experience in line with APC competencies as set out by the RICS.
- First class ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Relevant understanding of business/departmental context
- Accuracy and quality of reporting to clients
- Is responsive to the needs of the client and looks for ways to improve products and services
- Is proactive in building relationships with internal and external service providers and responsive and helpful to external clients
- Has a small network of internal and external contacts
- Shares expertise with colleagues
- Proactively communicates to colleagues and others
- Works collaboratively with others in a team
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to manage relationships with tact and diplomacy
- Awareness of Equal Opportunities
- Competent using all Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Interpersonal skills – confident communicators with the ability to express opinions clearly and convincingly
- Achievement/determination – strong track record of academic and personal achievement
- Motivated and committed to a career within Surveying
- Analytical capability – good problem-solving skills and logical approach
- RICS accredited degree - 2:1 or above, achieved or predicted
- Fluent in either German or French
- Relevant property work experience
Recruitment ProcessOnline applications open now.
Applications will be processed on an on-going basis, with invites to Video Interviews on a rolling basis.
Successful candidates will be invited to a face-to-face interview at our London Head Office, with the view to start in January 2019.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 192,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe.
The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financia
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1848