You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 28 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
In this Client Services Executive graduate job, you will be joining an innovative B2B marketing agency who deliver tailored digital campaigns for some of the world's leading legal, financial and professional services firms. Based in London, the agency's book of clients includes high-profile brands like Standard Chartered, Aviva, AXA and Investec. A team of experts in B2B marketing, they use cutting-edge technology to create personalised content, drive efficiency and increase engagement.
In this Client Services Executive graduate job, you will be working to build and sustain relationships with key contacts from across the marketing industry. You'll be providing invaluable support to a diverse mix of clients, as well as proactively finding solutions to any user issues that arise. It's essential that you are comfortable working alone and with other people - as you will be taking ownership of supporting key clients, as well as collaborating with and providing support to other teams within the business.
In this Client Services Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting key clients via phone and email, and helping with any queries or issues which may arise
- Offering support to the global client services team
- Contributing to the global support strategy
- Taking ownership of user problems and proactively finding solutions to issues
- Helping to maintain and improve clients' knowledge, and producing articles that will be shared with colleagues and clients
- Collaborating with the global client services team to ensure that clients receive the best possible service
So, what are we looking for?
- A 2.1 degree from a good university - ideally in Business or Science
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal - you will be required to explain complicated concepts to clients and colleagues
- The desire to take on real responsibility in a fast-paced role
- An interest in learning HTML / CSS
- A quick thinker who is confident speaking to clients over the phone
- A highly motivated and a hardworking individual
- Someone who is enthusiastic and full of energy with a 'can-do' attitude
- A real people person who enjoys building relationships with clients and colleagues
- Knowledge of internet marketing and web technologies (HTML, XML, Flash, proxy servers, web security) would be a plus!
- A genuine interest in digital marketing - specifically email marketing
- The ability to work with product management and implementation teams - you will need to collaborate to escalate issues and bugs with in the marketing product
What else is on offer?
- A great starting salary of £20,000
- Fantastic offices in a desirable area of London
- A lively and dynamic office
- The opportunity to learn from experts and develop your client-facing skills
- Exposure to a range of big-name clients
Looking for marketing graduate jobs in London and want to join a unique B2B marketing agency? If you're a proactive graduate looking to develop client-facing skills, apply for this Client Services Executive graduate job in London today!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Give A Grad A Go
Give A Grad A Go is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment firm, matching exceptional graduates with the country’s most exciting businesses.
Since 2009, we've successfully placed over 2,000 of the UK's most outstanding grads into hundreds of companies throughout the UK. Our client database covers a huge range of firms; from burgeon
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009