- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Language is the core of what we do. If you have a passion for language, in all its forms; proper, colloquial, persuasive, transactional... then we'd love to have you join our team and help us grow.
What's in it for you?
- Perkbox (including Employee Assistance Program)
- Pension scheme
- 25 days' holiday per annum, plus UK public holidays
- An incredible journey aboard one of London’s hot new scale-ups - and all of the excitement that comes along with it.
What we are looking for
- A good intuitive sense of grammar - i.e. you know your intransitives from your transitives
- Experience of using language for a commercial purpose and/or you've got an innate sense of what language to use to make people do stuff - you understand how language persuades people to take action
- Proficient in all the major common technologies (Excel, Word and whatnot)
- 100% fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Studying or time living in the U.S. is a massive plus
Studied English/English lit/creative writing, linguistics, or some other degree that's applicable (tell us why)vor, relevant experience. The degree isn't as important as your skills are.
Accepted degree subjects
More hot jobs for you
Graduate at J.P. Morgan