You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Language is the core of what we do. If you have a passion for language, in all its forms; proper, colloquial, persuasive, transactional... then we'd love to have you join our team and help us grow.
What's in it for you?
- Perkbox (including Employee Assistance Program)
- Pension scheme
- 25 days' holiday per annum, plus UK public holidays
- An incredible journey aboard one of London’s hot new scale-ups - and all of the excitement that comes along with it.
What we are looking for
- A good intuitive sense of grammar - i.e. you know your intransitives from your transitives
- Experience of using language for a commercial purpose and/or you've got an innate sense of what language to use to make people do stuff - you understand how language persuades people to take action
- Proficient in all the major common technologies (Excel, Word and whatnot)
- 100% fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Studying or time living in the U.S. is a massive plus
Studied English/English lit/creative writing, linguistics, or some other degree that's applicable (tell us why)vor, relevant experience. The degree isn't as important as your skills are.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 12/10/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 12/10/2018Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Phrasee is AI that specialises in language generation for email marketing, push and Facebook copy. Phrasee has developed a world-leading Natural Language Generation system, that can generate millions of human-sounding variants at the touch of a button. Phrasee’s tailored algorithms are created to target your customers, ensuring the copy Phras
- Advertising, Marketing & PR, Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2015
Vauxhall, London, UK