You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 17 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
The Project Manager will work as part of a team on a large portfolio of projects which include several large data center projects. Based in the client’s London office, the successful candidate will have suitable experience as part of a team managing projects through their full project life cycle and working with multi-discipline Engineering, Design and Construction Management teams. The Project Manager will be flexible, willing to learn, highly motivated and client facing with proven communication and organizational skills.
Role and Responsibilities
- Act as the single point of contact for client stakeholders on the project
- Coordinate stakeholders to define and align scope, schedule and budget for the project
- Report on scope, schedule and budget as required
- Coordinate progression through all project phases
- Supervise the resolution to non-technical issues for site and facilities
- Create/maintain an ethos of best practice delivery and continuous improvement for the portfolio of projects
- Regularly review cost, KPIs, invoices and process/policy and manage or communicate as necessary
- Occasional travel to Paris may be required
Desired Experience and Education:
- 10+ years’ post graduate experience in a similar role
- Data Center or Pharma, (preferred)
- French speaker ideal but not essential
- Experience working with integrated project delivery teams
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Client facing ability
- Flexible and highly motivated
- Construction/Engineering background, PMP or equivalent qualification preferred
Are you looking for a career with a leading global organization, working on a dynamic range of projects? Linesight has been providing professional consultancy services, management support and strategic advice to the global construction industry since 1974. We offer you the opportunity to progress your career, work on exciting projects with world-renowned clients, and be a part of a fast-growing, fast-paced global team.
We have deep domain knowledge and experience spanning a multitude of sectors including Commercial, Data Centers, Life Sciences, Healthcare, High-Tech Industrial, Hospitality, Education, Residential and Retail. As an organization, we seek out innovative self-starters with the skills to deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients, and the desire to shape the environments in which we live.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.