You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our client, a prominent pure play asset manager, is looking to recruit a Business Development Analyst to join their UK client team based in London. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to tackle new challenges within a team-orientated environment and over time take on greater responsibility in a growing company.
- Assist senior colleagues, in the client team and business development group, with developing and deepening relationships with existing and potential investors
- Coordinate with other member of the business development group to enhance marketing material, leveraging the company’s intellectual capital
- Produce market intelligence, such as new business opportunities
- Maintain up-to-date client data within CRM databases
- Capability to project manage strategic initiatives both locally and firm-wide
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university
- Advanced ability in Office applications (e.g. Powerpoint & Excel)
- Display a genuine interest in investment management
- Individuals that have committed to their professional development (favourably the pursuit of the CFA)
- Strong communication skills in a professional, team environment
"Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age."Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Mason Blake
At Mason Blake, we are specialised recruiters for the Investment Management sector, covering distribution, finance, risk, compliance, investment and operational functions. Our focus has allowed us to become experts in the sector and build an unrivaled network of clients and candidates.
We're ideally placed to identify the best opportunitie
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1997
5 Luke St, London, UK