Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 10.0 per hour
Are you looking for a new job and have you always wanted to work in a start-up? Then this is the job for you because, for one of our partners, we are currently looking for a Driver Partner Lead to start ASAP in London!
As a Driver Partner Lead, you’ll get a broad introduction to entrepreneurship, business development, and operations management while helping to grow our network of driver partners in London. Our partner, the world’s leading on-demand shared rides technology developer has launched a joint venture to transform the way people move around cities. It is an international company that is active in different cities around the world. You will be working in London. Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Work closely with our senior team on operations, marketing, and analysis;
- Become an expert on the business – develop a nuanced understanding of our service to be able to pitch the service to new driver partners and to address inquiries from existing driver partners;
- Generate leads and develop relationships with potential driver partners;
- Provide an impeccable level of customer service to driver partners.
What we offer
- A challenging opportunity in a start-up;
- A wage of 10 pounds per hour;
- Lots of responsibilities and a full time employment;
- Good growing opportunities as the company continues to grow;
- An international working environment.
- At least finished college A levels
- Some kind of similar working experience, preferably experience in customer service;
- You are a native/fluent English speaker;
- You perform well under lots of pressure and you are full time available;
- You are eligible to work in EU;
- You can work individually and handle responsibility;
- You are tech savvy.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About STUDENTJOB UK
StudentJob International, part of YoungCapital, specializes in the sourcing and staffing of young talent.
We are active in eight European countries: The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France, Austria, The United Kingdom, Spain and Sweden.
Our network of over 4.6 million young ambitious talents is the largest in Europe.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 501-1,000 employees
- Founded in 1999