- Leicester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 03 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Permanent | Graduate | Quantity Surveyor | Leicestershire.
We are recruiting for a permanent Graduate/Trainee Quantity Surveyor position based in Leicestershire for a very well established International business. The role will centre around costing, documentation, sub-contractor sourcing, monitoring of directly employed contractors by the client. You will be office based however travel between various sites within the UK will be required.
The Main objectives of the role are as follows:
• Preparation of Bills of Quantities and costing of medium to large construction works.
• Ensuring all Health and safety and other company policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Monitoring project plans to budgets and timescales.
The successful candidates will also:
• Possess excellent communication skills
• Ideally have a construction background
• Have a methodical approach to their work
• Hold a full current UK driving licence
• Be fully literate with various IT packages
The company are offering an extremely competitive basic salary and excellent career development opportunities
Please contact me in the strictest of confidence to discuss further.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Search Consultancy
We’re passionate about finding the right person for the right role, taking the time to understand our candidates needs and aspirations. For our clients, it's this process that delivers the best people for their organisations. As an official supporte of Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games, we're offering you the opportunity to be part of something
- Recruitment & HR
- in Leicester, UK
- 501-1,000 employees
- Founded in 1987