You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Reading, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
My client has experienced exceptional growth and offers an unbelievable opportunity for new candidates to enter as a trainee recruitment consultant and progress through the company. As this is a trainee level role, they will accept candidates with no experience in recruitment, but a desire to develop, learn and grow with the company. Experience as an estate agent is fondly considered by my client.
Role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Managing the 360 recruitment cycle from start to finish
- Cold calling clients to sell recruitment services
- Sourcing the right candidates and organising interviews
- Meeting with high-end clients and pitching our services
- Negotiating fees and salaries
- Closing the deal / Placement for attractive commission bonuses!
Requirements to become a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- You must be career-minded, hardworking and eager to learn.
- Previous sales or estate agency experience is preferred.
- Degree educated.
- Extremely financially driven and hungry for success.
- Outgoing, confident and sociable.
- Evidence of when you have performed well in a team such as playing sport at a high level
Benefits of becoming a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Base salary of £20k with an uncapped commission structure, £40k OTE.
- Company Lunch Clubs for top billers
- 3 Company Holidays a year - previous holidays include Las Vegas, Marbella and Ibiza
- Company sports teams including Football, Rugby 7s and Netball
- State of the art offices
Submit your CV to us and we’ll have a look and get in touch with you.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- in Reading, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003