You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Warrington, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 25 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Develop Your Talent at PAREXEL
At PAREXEL we will provide you with an exciting insight in the world of Clinical Trials. Expect a very successful, highly qualified and dynamic team. We have a group of over 50 UK based programmers who will be able to provide you with the necessary training including SAS® to allow you to be successful in your role.
You can look forward to a benefit package and flexible working hours within a pleasant working atmosphere. PAREXEL have an active Sports and Social society.
You will support our Statistical Programming group in analysing and reporting Clinical Trials. Your tasks include:
- Producing datasets (for statistical analysis and regulatory submission purposes), statistical outputs such as statistical tables and graphs as well as data listings, utilising SAS® Software.
- Learn about the Pharmaceutical Industry, what is involved in conducting a Clinical Trial and getting a new drug to market, as well as Good Clinical Practices.
As PAREXEL is a large multinational company, you may also get the opportunity to work closely with colleagues in other locations such as China, India, North America or Germany.
Career and Expertise Opportunities
With our recognised employer-sponsored training and development programs you will learn every day, starting with an induction program and PAREXEL developed SAS® training program.
This is a great opportunity for you to gain industry experience and develop your skills to help you during the final year of your degree course.
- Undergraduate in a relevant discipline (statistics, mathematics, computer sciences, computer and management studies or another computer literature and scientific degree).
- Ability to be enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to successfully work in a team environment, learn quickly, and communicate effectively, with great attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Statistical methods and application and/or SAS® programming would be advantage.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Health & Social Care, Chemicals & pharmaceuticals
- Uxbridge, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1982