You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Oxford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 17,999.0 per year
Manufacturing Operations Placements
What are the roles?
Placements in Manufacturing Operations are split across two teams, Process Development or Continuous Improvement.
1. Process Development: You’ll be working on large scale Capital Expenditure projects, such as a £4.5 million production line installation project.
2. Continuous Improvement: You’ll be working on a continuously improving project and the daily analysis of trends. This could involve trial work, for example.
Whichever role you are placed into, you’ll be involved in plant optimisation, plant design and maintenance improvements to constantly be optimising the yield & efficiency of JDE’s products.
You will get the opportunity to make changes, present ideas and will see the full lifecycle of your project.
Previous placement students have commented on the sense of personal achievement they got from seeing their ideas implemented in a cutting-edge manufacturing environment and you will get to deliver real benefit to the business.
Who is best suited to this role?
- For these roles we’re looking for applications from Chemical Engineering students.
- We are looking bright and enthusiastic students who can work well in a team and are willing to get stuck in.
- You must be an undergraduate looking for a 12-month Year in Industry placement from July 2019 to July 2020.
About Jacobs Douwe Edgberts
JDE is a €5 billion global business with around 15,000 associates based in 28 different countries, selling their brands in over 100 different countries around the world.
Formed in 2015, JDE retains a start-up feel containing some of the leading brands in the Coffee and Tea industry including – Kenco, L’OR, Tassimo and Douwe Egberts to name a few.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Go Abroad China
Go Abroad China is a comprehensive, affordable, service-oriented study abroad organization founded on the precepts that the best way to learn Chinese language and culture is through immersion in a Chinese environment and that coming to China should be fun and exciting. GAC takes the uncertainty and difficulty out of coming to China.
- Academia & Education
- in Oxford, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2003