You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Sheffield, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
HR Solutions are part of Capita Plc, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers’ needs, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
Overall job purpose: To provide administrative support in the delivery of HR and Terms and Conditions transactional services, maintaining quality and consistency in accordance with service level requirements. To promote and maintain positive relationships with the client and external agencies.
To undertake full range of HR transactions.
• To input data accurately and in a timely manner into integrated HR system.
• To respond to and escalate queries as appropriate.
• To input and provide data and management information relating to all HR services matters.
• To assist with HR/Payroll related projects as required.
• To keep up to date with relevant HR/Payroll issues & legislation across the Client and within HR.
• To ensure all procedures and processes comply with employment policies, data protection, legislation, diversity issues and best practice
• To actively participate in a culture of continuous improvement/ change within and across the teams, seeking to improve services, performance, data and stakeholder feedback.
• Ensure all activities are undertaken to meet KPI/PI and in line with HR/Payroll contractual requirements.
• Good communication skills both written and oral
• Excellent client relationship skills
• Educated to GCSE (or equivalent) standard
• Proven administration experience of working to standard processes and procedures.
• Ability to work within a performance led service to achieve targets and KPI/PI and SLA outputs.
• Numerate and literate, with excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Effective Team working
• Ability to prioritise and organise workload effectively within a deadline driven and changing environment.
• Ability to follow standard processes and work instructions
• Ability to use a range of systems for transacting
• Experience of working within a HR/payroll environment
• Knowledge of HR/Payroll systems e.g. HR/Payroll (Itrent)
• Experience in MS Office Word, Excel and E mail
• Experience of working within a busy office environment.
• Experience of working in an organisation transacting complex terms and conditions of employment.
(Competency Level 2 Required) • Communication
• Team Working
• Results Focused
• Performance Management
• Customer Service
• Continuous Improvement and Innovation
• Collaborative Working
Capita’s values are at the heart of our business. We believe that our colleagues should be Open, Ingenious, Collaborative and Effective; honest, straight-talking people who are highly intelligent and creative, who work brilliantly as part of a team or leading a team, and who never accept mediocrity. We’re looking for people that personify Capita’s values, who get involved in different things, deliver what they promise, take responsibility, embrace diversity, and respect their colleagues. In return we can offer you an excellent salary and benefits to match plus excellent career opportunites along the way!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Applying talent and technology to unlock value.
We’re the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions.
Making processes smarter, organisations more efficient and customer experiences better.
Using technology, insight and analytics to underpin everything we
- Consulting & Accounting, Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1984