You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 06 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- Assisting the creative team in production and editing of media (images, moving image and text) for the website, newsletter, social media, PDFs and look books.
- Assist senior members of the creative team on seasonal campaign shoots.
- Creating and developing images for brand editorial content.
- Assisting in the studio with photography for the daily upkeep of the on-line shop.
- Those with a good eye for detail, who would like to exercise their knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite using Photoshop, InDesign (essential skills) and Illustrator.
- Keen or general knowledge of fashion and luxury markets.
- Must be able to use camera for stills and moving image.
- Must have basic knowledge of film and image editing.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- How to use Photoshop to edit Campaign Imagery and Product Photography and prepare images for different uses, including printed material, website and social media.
- How to create new content types, from GIFs to interactive PDFs for different platforms, including Social Media, Email Marketing, Wholesale and Press.
- How to assist with various administrative tasks, learning the day to day upkeep of a studio.
- How to be a member of a creative team, to research, develop and produce creative content in a professional capacity.
Apply with a CV and cover letter along with porfolio examples or links. APPLY HERE
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About FLEET ILYA
A visionary design brand centred around excellence in the construction of leather since 2003.
Fleet Ilya came into being with the objective of establishing a label that both informed about the erotic possibilities of leather and restriction as well as bridging a high fashion aesthetic and subversive fantasy. Culminat
- Consumer goods
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2003