- Pudsey, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 18 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Due to significant growth and project opportunities, we are excited to be recruiting for an Assistant Engineer for our new central Leedsoffice.
The role is to provide a pro-active supporting function to the existing senior level engineering staff. The successful candidate will be able to take responsibility for the design process for a range of infrastructure for public and private sector development schemes and you will have the opportunity run your own projects. You’ll collaborate closely with our senior engineering teams as well as our expert technicians and CAD designers.
Key responsibilities / Duties will include:
- Support the production of Drainage/Highway designs and provision for all types and scales of development projects
- Collaborate with the CAD and technician resource in the delivery of outputs to agreed deadlines
- Liaise with the client and design teams on active projects and to manage and procure deliverables on time
- Careful management of project time recording
- Prepare and manage technical reports
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience and will be provided with support for development within multi-disciplines.