You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Enfield, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Role: Project Engineer
Project Engineer required to join a client of mine in Hertfordshire on a 24-36 month contract within the Chemical Industry.
My client is specifically looking for a mechanical or chemical biased Project Engineer who has 10 years’ experience working on mechanical, manufacturing and live plant projects as well as having experience within the Chemical / Petro-Chemical / Pharma industry.
Your duties as a Project Engineer will be to manage all aspects of multiple projects from inception to completion (average 3 – 6 per annum). You will manage responses when necessary to clarify and answer technical queries submitted by each nominated contractor for tender packages related to final design. Prioritise and complete work during pressurised periods
Projects will range from £100K - £10M; you will be working on 5-7 projects at any given time. They are offering competitive rates and can get someone started immediately.Experience:
• HNC as a minimum qualification. Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering preferred
• APM, PPM Qualification an advantage
• Well-developed inter personal, administration and communication skills
• Software Knowledge – AutoCAD 2004, MS Office Suite
• Fully computer literate and numerate and conversant with industry standard programmes
• Chemical Industry experience preferable but not essential. Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role within a design and build environment
• Must have a strong background in process plant project
• General understanding of civil, electrical, instrument and control engineering disciplines.
• Strong engineering design skills.
• SAP Experience or similar to compile requisitions, goods receipt and manage financials against budget.
• Extensive experience and understanding of project construction mechanical/piping activitiesDesirables:
• Local to site
• Chartered Status
X4 Life Sciences is a specialist recruitment business for the Life Sciences sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
Our network of world class talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners quicker than the competition.
Our aim is to help businesses grow powerful teams that deliver against exceptionally high standards and we have partnerships with leading life science companies all over the world having made placements in over 13 countries across Europe and the US.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About X4 Group
The X4 Group is a global group of specialist recruitment businesses within the Technology, Life Sciences, Engineering and Construction sectors. A Sunday Times Fast Track top 100 business for 2017 and one of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies for 2018 in accordance with the FT, we are exceptionally well positioned to add value to your recruitm
- Technology & IT, Engineering & industrial, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2008