You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Huddersfield, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
£25,000 + Benefits.
Our client has a wealth of knowledge in a multi-million pound, global industry. This is a long established company and an industry leader within its field. Energy conservation and safety are at the heart of its products, listening to consumers needs has propelled them to become a worldwide brand. They are looking to add a Graduate Software Engineer to strengthen their R&D team.
* Programming embedded systems for STM32 Arm cortex and STR7 microcontrollers using C
* Developing PC applications using C & C ++
* Designing graphical user interfaces for new and existing products
* Maintaining and testing software interfaces
* Opportunity to support products to clients in Europe and US and China
* Qualified to degree level in a relevant discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Physics)
* Experienced with C or C++
* Good verbal and written communication skills
This company has a strong commitment to employee development and an unparalleled reputation for staff retention. They are a world class provider of advanced solutions in an ever-growing market, their reputation for providing solutions for the energy conservation and safety industries have driven them to becoming an extremely desirable company to work for. They offer a great benefits package and an excellent working environment.
If you’re interested in taking further steps towards this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided and I will be in touch shortly to discuss the company and role in more detail.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Cubiq Recruitment
Cubiq is a specialist technical recruitment consultancy supplying niche and core discipline engineers to the engineering and manufacturing sectors. We're trusted partners to a broad spectrum of companies developing groundbreaking products for a global audience.
Our dedicated teams of consultants supply across the following disciplines;<
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- in Huddersfield, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2010