You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Reporting into the Treasury Systems Specialist this role will be responsible for the management of the treasury/banking systems and supporting the development of systems policy for the department and regional hubs.
Under the daily supervision of the Treasury Systems Specialist but in practise, act independently, the Treasury Systems Administrator is expected to perform an active hands on' role in the support and maintenance of Treasury systems, and to seek guidance where uncertainty exists.
* Provide group wide support to operational users for the delivery of changes, and the resolution of system incidents and queries
* Liaise with external helpdesks regarding change requests, issue resolution, on-site support visits & remote support sessions
* Liaise with treasury
Requirements and skills
* Motivated, consistently works to best of ability to meet performance criteria
* Finance Systems Support is essential
* Previous experience in a Corporate Treasury environment would be advantageous but not essential
* Understanding of treasury and banking systems
* Graduate or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline, preferably commercial, numerical or scientific
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Brewer Morris
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1987
95 Queen Victoria St, London EC4V 4HN, UK