You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 17 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
As an English speaker, you stay in one of our beautiful venues in Malta, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Ireland or England for 1 to 4 weeks and help European students improve their English through a series of conversations and fun-packed activities. You are not a formal teacher, you are a partner for conversation while having a multicultural experience.
All board and lodging is paid for by Angloville, all you have to do is show up and talk in your native language! Not only will this look great on your CV, it is a great chance to explore another country, become more well-travelled, meet great new friends, and of course having fun all the while!
What we offer
- Free accommodation in beautiful venues across Europe
- Full board during your stay - great local food.
- Free city tours in multiple cities: Prague, Budapest, Dublin, Krakow, La Valetta, and more
- An accredited TEFL-qualification (optional with 3 week long programmes)
- Meet new friends - an opportunity to connect with people from 20+ countries
- Build your CV
- Become more well travelled
- Have loads of fun!
- High School GCSE's
- No previous work experience required
- Be a Native English Speaker / Native level of English
- 18 year old +
- Active participation in all fun-packed activities and conversations during the week.
- Cover your bus / plane ticket to your destination (multiple budget options possible!)
- Conversing in English, not teaching. That's it!
Exchange program is free for English-speaking volunteers to attend. Join more than 8000 people from all over the world for an Angloville experience this year.
Pick a great picturesque venue for yourself, and apply now!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Angloville is a leading provider of language immersion programmes in Europe. Our focus is to help our clients overcome their language barriers. We achieve this goal by offering a unique product, full language immersion with English speakers from across the English-speaking world, without books or classroom teaching.
Currently we o
- Academia & Education
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011
152-160 City Rd, London, UK