You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 04 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Cudoni is the most convenient way for busy people to sell their unwanted luxury goods.
Our premium offering is tailored to suit those who are time-poor, and our clients expect only the best user experience around.
You can expect to work directly with luxury brands, high net worth individuals and high-end retailers.
Why join us?
1) This is an excellent opportunity to work in a hands-on role with a funded start-up which is rapidly growing. You can expect quick career progression as we scale if you’re able to deliver results.
2) We have an award-winning founder and team, and our investors have built some of the biggest brands on the planet. We recently featured in the Startups100.
3) We have featured in numerous publications, including The Telegraph and Forbes and on television – you can expect great exposure whilst you’re with us.
4) We have been through three incubator and accelerator programs; the last of which is recognised as being one of Europe’s top three.
5) Most importantly, we’re an exciting place to work. We like to mix-in drinks and laughs with hard-work and results. There is never a dull moment in our office!
What you will learn / we will teach you:
How to work alongside and support a team of professional curators, descriptors and photographers.
Advanced education in post-processing image software.
Understanding how to manage an inventory management system behind the products.
Learning how to use photo-robotics to compliment your hand skills in product photography.
How to set up and manage different studios and optimise settings for different item categories.
What skills and qualities do we require?
Some experience with photography and image editing software.
Autonomous in approach, competitive, hard-working and enthusiastic.
Strong communication skills.
What can you expect at Cudoni?
A very sociable and interactive office environment.
Regular team activities and away-days.
Highly qualified and ambitious teammates.
How can I apply to Cudoni?
Please send us your CV along with a covering email explaining why you’d like to come and work with us!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Cudoni is an e-commerce business dedicated to selling pre-owned luxury goods with a focus on exceptional service, an ethical outlook and the utmost convenience.
Cudoni is different from our competitors: each customer is treated to the same VIP service, at no extra cost. We sell any luxury item, not just fashion, and we have a focu
- Consumer goods, Retail
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2015