You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 31 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
The role will be responsible for providing technical solutions and strategies to achieve client’s digital marketing objectives, including integrating new clients onto the platform, managing the technical relationship with existing clients; implementing new platform capabilities, driving automation initiatives and providing technical sales support.
This is a very unique hybrid role that combines aspects of a web technologist, business analyst, and solutions architect. You will be leveraging your technical capabilities and knowledge of the platform to design and deliver actionable strategies and solutions.
- Develop scripts, maintain database tables, and process data feeds to support new client initiatives
- Integrate smaller Internet companies into the system: design, develop, implement and test technical solutions based on client and business requirements
- Testing / problem solving new integration deployments
- On-going support & maintenance of existing clients
- Assistance with automation projects
- Troubleshooting technical setups
- Establishing and cultivating relationships with clients’ technical teams
- Collaborating with other cross-functional teams
- Occasional travel required (approximately 1-2 days per quarter).
- University graduate with a Bachelors degree in a Computing/Technology related discipline
- Fluency in French and English - both written and verbal
- Experience working with web applications, or strong technical background.
- Strong working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Knowledge of scripting languages (eg, Shell, Python) is a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and self-starter
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a team.
- Knowledge of cookie tracking technology.
- Any knowledge of affiliate marketing is a bonus
- Familiar with web technologies.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity if you are looking to join an ambitious, leading digital marketing business with a fantastic culture and great scope for career advancement.
The successful candidate can expect a highly competitive basic salary (up to £23,000), bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.
Interested? Please apply immediately.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Shape Media
Shape Media is a specialist media recruitment company specialising in placing from graduate/entry-level through to industry-experienced candidates.
Roles we recruit for include advertising sales across print, online, out of home companies, as well as digital ad-operations, affiliate marketing and media planning and buying positions. Our
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2006