Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- Nottingham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are recognized globally as information management leaders in the construction industry. Come and join a fantastic team in a Software Development role, which offers huge career potential.
What we are looking for
- You’ll have a good ability to perform individually and as part of a team
- You will be familiar with the Agile Scrum development methodology
- You will possess strong problem-solving, time, and project management skills
- Be proficient in MS Office Suite
- Possess strong interpersonal telephone and written/electronic communications skills
- A 'can-do' attitude and strong work ethic are key in this role. Strong performance and output will result in excellent career progression.
You will have completed a science-based degree (e.g. preferably computer science or similar) with some content related to software development (ideally in C#).
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 21/09/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 21/09/2018Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, with over 2,500 employees worldwide, Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for government contractors, professional services firms and other project-based businesses.
For decades, we have delivered actionable insight that empowers our customers to
- Technology & IT
- in Nottingham, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1983