Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
£21,000 - £24,000 basic salary + (£32,500 OTE)Our Client is a market leading Recruitment Company focusing on Finance within the Charity, wider Not for Profit and Public Sectors. They are looking for recent graduate to join their tight-knit and passionate team as a Recruitment Consultant. Their business, built on high morals, focuses on the value of all the individuals that are working with them. Our client is the fastest growing Recruitment agency in the charity sector and are looking to expand their London offices.
Our Client believes their success is driven by finding the right people to deliver a personalised and tailor made service. They show tenacity in the hiring of graduate and offer the best training the market has to offer. Lead by the director their training focuses not only on the practical aspects, but also the theory, to enable Their Recruitment Consultants to thrive in a safe to learn environment. They have invested heavily in sales support as well as the tools and technology to assist you in developing your business.
The roles of a Charity Recruitment Consultant is to provide the vital link between clients and candidates. A 360 degree role which will see you handle the whole sales cycle from start to finish. The ultimate aim is to provide expert advice on recruitment solutions which result in placement fees and repeat business. A responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant are:
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships to develop a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of platforms, for example job boards, newspapers, LinkedIn. As well as using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work and using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
- Preparing CV’s, organising interview and providing interview results and feedback.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates.
- Uncapped, achievable earnings
- Clear routes for progression to management level and above
- Quarterly team experience days
- Annual “stay away” Christmas party
- Company Mobile phone (manager level)
- Private health insurance (manager level)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
Unit 7, 11, 29 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK