- Chester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 24 Apr, 2019
- Posted on 27 Mar, 2019
- Start date: 26 May, 2019
Logistics Administrator Apprenticeship | Chester, United Kingdom | GB09841
If you are an innovative team player who is looking to develop professionally, this apprenticeship would be a great fit for you, If you're ambitious, driven and a people-person, this is a great way to launch your career in logistics. At the heart of every successful team, there is someone who works with every member and is able to connect the dots to see how each person's work feeds into each other's to achieve a common goal - you could be that person.
Throughout your Business Administration apprenticeship you will be supported to ensure that you fully understand the complex and fast-paced world of logistics, as well as taught specialist skills and knowledge to enable you to support your team successfully and add value to their overall running and organisation.
- Carrying out assigned administrative tasks including but not limited to: Supplier delivery date, supplier delivery performance, shipping and returns.
- Complete the daily KPI's (where applicable)
- Operate necessary systems, and carry out other assigned computer based tasks as required
- Actively contribute towards continuous improvement projects and ideas
- Undertake any other duties that may be assigned and operate to trained work instructions
- Adhere to company standards as detailed in the Code of Conduct Policy
- Achieve individual and team productivity performance standards including accuracy
- Adopt and work in accordance with KN Anchor Principles and Behaviours and follow the escalation process
where there is any deviation from the standard process
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Experience of working to agreed targets and deadlines
- PC literate across Microsoft office
- Experience within a customer focused environment
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Reliable and committed to attending work on time
- Flexibility to task and hours; to suit operation
- Good Communication skills at all levels
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise, in addition to support to achieve recognised qualifications. We are offering a competitive salary with 23 days holiday per annum . You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
UK Resourcing Team
Discover thousands of entry to mid-level jobs on Advance.careers. All opportunities - one platform, curated for you by AI-powered career assistant.
About Kuehne & Nagel
With over 79,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics s
- Logistics & Transport
- Uxbridge, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1890