You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS AS BELOW.
This unique opportunity is for a candidate looking to obtain a solid work experience on a business and project management role and build an impressive track record of achievements - ideal for a student within project management, engineering or business administration disciplines. The internship involves working on exciting ad hoc assignments in wide array of industries, some of which are international. Some examples of the projects are:
- Researching business opportunities in the UK
- Participating in finding a local partner or supplier for a foreign client
- Finding a contractor for a particular assignment
- Analyzing project requirements and researching optimisation options
- Participating in raising financing work
Successful candidate will be provided with necessary coaching and supervision. Initial duration: 3-4 months, up to 28 hours a week.
What you may be involved in:
- conducting market research - desktop, phone enquiries if necessary
- creating project documentation
- analysing data and providing summaries
- preparing PowerPoint presentations
- drafting project budgets
- other related work
You will receive regular coaching and friendly guidance from the experienced members of the team. You will learn new skills, have exposure to various aspects of the work and enjoy great learning and working experience.
Ideal candidate will be able to start anytime between mid November and mid January, although we can accommodate a bit of flexibility in the starting date. You are advised to apply as early as possible to avoid disappointment. Although the internship is unpaid, transportation costs will be covered after the 2 week trial period.
When applying please specify which days of the week you are available and when are you ready to start, if offered a place. Qualifications
General requirements for the candidate:
- Currently a studying for a degree in Project Management, Management, Strategy, Business Administration and related
- Fluent level of spoken and written English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills and “can do” attitude
- Highly responsible and has established track records of meeting deadlines
- Passionate to learn and develop
- Friendly and patient team player
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
VINCORE is a boutique investment consultancy firm located in London. We work closely with family offices, investor groups and individual investors to help them achieve their financial objectives, by bringing them unique private investment opportunities.
Vincore has an established global network of relationships with partners in the UK,
- Consulting & Accounting, Investment banking & Fund Management
- London, UK
- Founded in 2012
6 Upper Brook St, Mayfair, London, UK