- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 11 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - 2:1 History Graduates
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - History Graduates - London - ABOVE AVERAGE EARNINGS!
Salary: £22k - £25k basic + Uncapped Commission (1st year OTE £35k - £44k)
What to expect as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
• Working with an exciting mix of the world’s largest retail brands, and small boutique firms - placing the best talent into their global teams
• Overseeing the entire recruitment process managing both candidates and clients from Day 1
• Identifying and sourcing candidates via headhunting, networking and advertising
• Attending candidate and client meetings across London
• Complete autonomy over your salary and career progression - the sky is the limit!
Core Competencies needed:
• Money motivated
• Exceptional communication && negotiation skills
• Ideally you will be a graduate with a 2:1 degree, but strong academic or sporting candidates with prior sales experience also excel in a recruitment position
What does this recruitment client offer you?
• Personalised career development programme, designed by you and your manager, on Day 1
• Unrivalled sales and recruitment
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
More hot jobs for you
Scheme at SW6 Associates Ltd