You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
With a global client roster, this influential organisation focuses on searching for companies that will benefit from the range of financial services they offer. They’re looking for ambitious graduates to help deliver from their office during an exciting period of growth they’re experiencing!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- High earning potential with OTE of £40,000 in Y1 (successful graduates are earning six figure salaries by the end of year 2)
- Meritocratic progression into Account and Senior Account Management positions
- A company mobile
- 25 days paid holiday per annum
- International travel
- Season ticket travel loan (if based in London)
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted health club membership
- Highly sought after, central location
The successful candidate will work and learn in conjunction with the senior team on search projects. They’ll identify and research prospective companies, qualifying their suitability and interest in order to establish whether the business can help them. The successful candidate will network and engage face to face with customers, as well as perform regular outreach over the phone.
The Graduate Researcher will be personable and organised. Our client offers generous earning and career potential to the successful candidate!
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Commercially aware
- Ambitious and driven
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- Wilmslow, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995