You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
We are recruiting for a Learning & Development Coordinator to be based in our central London office. This is a great opportunity for a motivated candidate with experience within a HR or L&D environment to pursue a career in L&D within a dynamic and fast paced iNGO that has significant ambitions for the most marginalised and deprived children across the globe.
In this exciting role you will be providing co-ordination support to the Global Talent and Learning Team and wider HR Team as needed. The Global Talent and Learning Team deliver a curriculum (face to face, blended and online) to over 17,000 Save the Children employees based in over 57 locations. The role holder will co-ordinate global leadership development programmes and online learning.
In order to be successful you will bring:
- Excellent organisational and administration skills and the ability to plan and prioritise a high volume of varied work without close supervision
- Self-motivated, proactive and flexible; able to make judgements as to when to take the initiative
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced IT skills, including MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Outlook
- Excellent technical problem solving skills, taking the initiative to identify problems and find solutions
- Excellent communication skills, able to convey complex information to a range of technical abilities (written and visually)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- Sound understanding of excellent customer service, with the ability to deliver it
- Excellent time management skills, and the ability to anticipate future demands and plan time accordingly
- Experience in supporting a team with competing demands and priorities
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Professional manner and approach to work
- Commitment to Save the Children's Vision, Mission and Values
We offer an annual salary of circa £ 25 K, the opportunity to join our company pension scheme, life assurance, and 30 days' pro-rated annual leave.
It's an exciting time at Save the Children as we start the implementation of our new 15-year global strategy - Ambition for Children 2030 - which focuses on achieving three Breakthroughs: no child dies from preventable causes before their fifth birthday, all children learn from a quality basic education, and violence against children is no longer tolerated.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis. Early applicants are highly encouraged.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Save the Children
Save the Children works in more than 120 countries. We save children’s lives. We fight for their rights. We help them fulfil their potential. Our vision is a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to
- Health & Social Care, Charity & Non-profit
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1919
1 St John's Ln, Clerkenwell, London EC1M 4AR, UK