You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000 per year
What you will do
You will enter the venture ecosystem in an international company with a unique position in the start-up world! As an analyst at Early Metrics, you will be fully autonomous and responsible for the entire rating process of young ventures.
- Screening the ecosystems from different countries in order to find start-ups to rate;
- Preparing and leading rating interviews with CEOs;
- Conducting financial and extra-financial analysis, based on a proven methodology you will be trained for;
- Being in regular contact with our clients, key decision makers within top organisations;
The package includes a fixed salary depending on your level of experience and an incentive on performance.
Who you are
- Last year student or junior professional willing to take up exciting new challenges;
- Experience: 12 to 18 months experience (incl. internships) in previous position with proven analytical skills and client/entrepreneur facing preferably in the UK;
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) from a top-tier school or university, preferably in economics, strategy and/or finance.
- Fluent in English - another European language is a plus.
Also, people say that you have:
- Strong synthetic and analytical skills;
- Strong communication skills - oral and written;
- Organisational skills and capacity to work hard;
- Understanding of the start-up ecosystem;
- Ambition to join a fast growing company.
About Early Metrics
Early Metrics is the international rating agency for start-ups and innovative SMEs. We provide corporates and investors with qualitative and financial insights to decide which ventures to partner with or invest in. Our scientific methodology focuses on qualitative KPIs to reliably assess the growth potential of any tech start-up or scale-up.
- Technology & IT
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2014