- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 25 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 26 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
My client is a financial technology firm. This role will be based in London.
The Securitisation Specialist will be responsible for:
* Management and administration of the SPV's
* Reconciliation of cash ownership and collections, and instructing the movement of funds appropriately
* Balance sheet reconciliations
* Managing and preparing drawdown requests
* Preparation of the servicer report including waterfall calculations
* Reviewing all areas of the servicer report and testing all covenants
* Liaising with the cash manager, loan agent, investors and other third parties to ensure reporting and payment deadlines are met without fail
* Custodian of the legal documents dictating the operation of the SPV's. (An ability to understand, interpret, communicate and model)
* Cashflow forecasting of the vehicles and working with various teams to model the future profile of assets
* Develop and iterate the financial model
* Production of month end accounts for each of the vehicles
* Treasury considerations, ensuring an efficient use of funds and managed risk within the SPV's
* Continuous improvement of working processes
* Working closely with the BI team to develop reporting requirements
* Assist in other areas of finance as required
The successful candidate will be/have:
* Degree educated
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong numerical understanding
* Highly enthusiastic and a team player
* Ability to deliver to clear and defined expected outcomes
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales
This is a permanent role based in London. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary along with a range of benefits including but not limited to a cycle to work scheme, free lunch on Fridays, and private healthcare.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Welcome to the Michael Page global company profile.
Michael Page has four decades of expertise in professional services recruitment. We were established in London in 1976, and over this period we've grown organically to become one of the best-known and most respected consultancies, with an office network spanning six continents.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1976