You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 26,000.0 per year
Financial sales executive
Are you a hungry for success, money motivated and target driven recent Graduate?
- 12-week training scheme led by senior executives
- Weekly incentives, including cocktails, cash prizes, team night outs
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin star restaurants
- 25 days holiday with your birthday off!
- Modern offices with a beer tap from 2pm!
- Uncapped earning potential with OTE of £35k in 1st year!
- Yearly all expenses paid trips abroad to Barcelona, Spain, Prague etc.
Our client is one of the largest Fintech companies in the UK, specializing in implementing a range of technologies to businesses worldwide. Established in 2009, our client has a well-established and prestigious client base, and as a Graduate Financial Technology Sales Executive you will be working on developing new and existing clients. Listed in the Time Top 100 Companies to work for, they now seeking 3 graduates to join their training program at their London office, with the aim of reaching a senior level within 18 months. They are offering the opportunity for driven and tenacious graduates to join their growing sales team, with an amazing culture and gain expert knowledge and experience to become a successful sales executive.
- Contact new and existing high profile clients using cold and warm leads with an overall aim to sell the companies FinTech products.
- Use excellent communication skills to establish leads, rapport and pitch to potential clients.
- Develop sound product knowledge
- Be comfortable on the phones, liaising with high profile clients
- Huge earning potential, with uncapped commission
- Graduated with a 2:1 degree or above in any subject
- A bright, hungry and driven personality
- Financially Driven and self-motivated
- Naturally competitive with a drive for success
- A history working in a sale or a commercial environment is preferable but our client will consider candidates with the right attributes.
- Excellent communication skills both on the phone and in person
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Sarah Davies at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Graduate Fasttrack
We are responsible for sourcing outstanding graduate talent for UK top employers, ranging from dynamic start-ups through to F
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
12 Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith, London, UK