- Derby, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 26 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
The Analytical Chemist will be responsible for working in partnership with our product development and research groups to provide technical support through research, development and testing. Apply critical problem solving skills and use an array of analytical instrumentation to obtain solutions. Be accountable for collaborating with the internal and external scientific community to maintain and grow cutting edge analysis that enables the business to have a competitive advantage.
- Provide analytical support to Research & Development and operational activities.
- Suggest and implement improvements to existing products, processes and equipment.
- Generate, organise, interpret and report data in support of technical projects and service requests.
- Develop solutions to problems.
- Plan and implement tasks to clearly defined projects.
- Support product development and research teams.
- Communicate responses to requests through written scientific reports, oral presentations, electronic media etc..
- Ability to translate technical information to a variety of audiences, technical/non-technical, different scientific background and commercial based.
- Develop scientific curiosity though establishing internal and external networks.
The Lubrizol Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway Company, combines the unique chemistry expertise, formulation and applications capabilities, and market insights to positively impact the lives of customers’ end users, whilst minimising environmental impact. We have approximately 9000 employees worldwide and deliver to ov
- Science & Research
- in Derby, UK
- Founded in