You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
LOVESPACE is the UK’s first and largest storage by-the-box company. We collect boxes or larger items from our customers’ doorsteps, store them in one of our secure storage facilities and return them to any UK address whenever needed – as soon as the next day. Customers manage their items online, taking photos and adding descriptions.
LOVESPACE was cofounded in 2012 by Brett Akker (cofounder of Streetcar), Carl August Ameln (Founder of multiple storage business across Europe) and Steve Folwell (Strategy Director at Guardian Media Group).
We are a multi-award winning start-up, having been named High Growth Team of the Year, The UK’s Most Innovative Business, and Crowdfunded Business of the Year (which we won twice), and we’re well on our way with our mission to be the first choice for people and businesses needing help looking after their things.
We’re looking for the next wave of pioneers in the storage industry, with the ambition of joining a rapidly growing business with plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth; as we expand across Europe and beyond.
What’s the role?
We’re looking for a high-energy, commercially minded individual who will us become the preferred storage supplier for all Students in the UK and help identify and serve a growing share of both domestic and international students, from school to university and beyond.
You will be responsible for shaping the marketing strategy for our largest segment. You will build and maintain key partnerships and execute the Student strategy across online and offline channels.
• Developing the annual and quarterly marketing plan for the Student segment (our largest customer segment).
• Developing partnerships with key university institutions and residences across the UK.
• Managing Student digital, outdoor and trade marketing activity to drive customer acquisition
• Analysing Student sub-segments and identifying potential growth opportunities.
• Monitoring and analysing competitor activity.
Who are we looking for?
The candidate must have the following attributes:
• Proven experience of working on diverse and wide-ranging marketing and communication strategies including all forms of media
• Passion for building partnerships
• Highly entrepreneurial with strong analytical skills
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Confident, self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment.
• Highly organised with an excellent attention to detail, good judgement and a passion for precision.
• Graduate with a minimum 2:1 degree, with either undergraduate or post-graduate training in Marketing
What is in it for you?
Beyond the opportunity of working with some of Europe’s top entrepreneurs you’ll be part of a multi-cultural, multi-national team of individuals who have developed a unique and unparalleled technology-based storage service capable of processing millions of boxes in transit, with real-time tracking.
Please apply by sending your CV and Cover Letter, including your current salary and your eligibility to work in the UK without Sponsorship.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
LOVESPACE is the UK's first storage-by-the-box company. We collect things from your home or office, look after them for as long as you want, and then return them whenever and wherever you want them - the very next day. We’re like cloud storage, but for your physical things!
Multi-award-winning - voted the UK's Most Innovative Busi
- Logistics & Transport
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011