You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Job Location City of London, London, City of, United Kingdom
PURPOSEA fantastic opportunity for a recent Graduate or second jobber to join the Business Risk Management team within Wealth Management at RBC.
Additional regulatory requirements for Investment Management firms has put an emphasis on ensuring operational oversight in respect to compliance of the CASS (client money and assets) rule book, thereby creating new responsibilities and work to be undertaken. This role ensures the operational effectiveness by way of:-
- A dedicated resource to provide oversight of the current outsourcing of client monies and assets to RBC’s group entities and third party banks (CF10a).
- Ensuring the regulatory returns and all reporting requirements are correct and submitted on time.
- A dedicated resource to ensure RBC can prove adherence to the rules by way of collating enhanced due diligence and monitoring.
- Act as primary support for CF10a (Head of CASS).
- To support the CF10a role.
- Oversight of client money diversification process ensuring internal limits are maintained.
- Ownership and completion of all due diligence per the CASS rules.
- Policies and procedures for the team to be current at all times.
- Completion of CMAR return.
- Collate MI data and other figures/information, as required, for use by CF10a for board reports, committees etc.
- Oversight of the daily client money reconciliation.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of RBIM cash model, reconciliation process and systems.
- Assist in completing regular oversight of outsourced administration services.
- Complete and control the CASS checklist to ensure all tasks are complete.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCERequired:
- Dependent on level of applicant: Good knowledge of relevant CASS rules and general knowledge of the FCA handbook. Or at least a willingness to learn and understand the FCA handbook. (This is technical in nature and not suited to all people).
- High attention to detail. This requirement is key to this role.
- A commitment to accuracy along with an appreciation for the consequence of errors.
- Excellent organisational skills required to process a demanding workload.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good team player but also a self starter and self motivator.
- Graduate level and/or relevant professional financial qualification and/or proven work experience.
About RBCRoyal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity EmploymentRBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
JOB SUMMARYCity: City of LondonAddress: Swan LaneWork Hours/Week: 35Work Environment: OfficeEmployment Type: PermanentCareer Level: New GraduatePay Type: SalariedPosition Level: PL10 Required Travel(%): 0-25Exempt/Non-Exempt: N/APeople Manager: YesApplication Deadline: 12/15/2018Req ID: 176591 Flexible working options considered e.g. working from home and flexible start / finish times.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
RBC Investor & Treasury Services (RBC I&TS) is a specialist provider of asset services, custody, payments and treasury services for financial and other institutional investors worldwide, with over 4,000 employees in 17 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We deliver services which safeguard client as
- Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2006
2 Swan Ln, London, UK