You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 06 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Location: Hewitt Street, M15 4GB
Salary: 18-20k (realistic 27-30k 1st year)
Who are we?
'This Is Prime' are a specialist and bespoke recruitment company who put recent graduates into some of the most progressive and lucrative entry level sales and recruitment positions in the Manchester area (London office as well). We were started 4 years ago by Neil Clough and Nicole Plinston, an Apprentice finalist and one of the UKs top sales trainers respectively. Our mission is to change the perception of sales through educating and training graduates into what we believe to be the most rewarding career both financially and otherwise. With a headcount of 13 and a view to double in the next 12-18 months this is perfect opportunity to join a down to earth, culture driven group of naturally competitive young adults.
What will you actually be doing?
- Sourcing graduates from various job boards, LinkedIn and through personal networking. You will be given the best platform to succeed.
- Meeting every candidate face to face, no more 10 minute calls and invite to an assessment day. You will be personally responsible for interviewing everyone of your candidates.
- Supporting the weekly training session every successful grad takes part in.
- Preparing for interviews and managing your candidates through interview process.
- After 6 months you should be working in a full 360 role and have the opportunity to bring on new business.
What's in it for you?
-Competitive Basic Salary and strong commission structure
-Clearly laid out progression through the business from Trainee to Associate Director.
- Working for a company of normal, non-egotistical mates who have all bought into the vision at Prime.
- Monthly target hitting lunch club, annual holiday incentives, free gym membership, Friday beers (most often Wednesday and Thursday beers as well)
- Trained by Nicole Plinston, Finalist in the UKs best sales trainer year after year.
- Table tennis, pool table and a bar in the office.
What do you need to be?
- Financially motivated
- Competitive and driven
- Down to earth personality with a good sense of humour
Think this sounds like a career for you? APPLY NOW!!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About This is Prime
At Prime, we look at sales recruitment differently. That’s why we offer a unique alternative to the traditional sales recruitment agencies.
With over 30 years’ combined sales experience, we know what great salespeople look like, how to find them and how to recruit them. We also know how to train them to achieve their potential.
- Recruitment & HR
- in Manchester, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2014
91 Hewitt St, Manchester, UK