You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 05 Oct, 2018
- Start date: Rolling
- Visa Sponsor
Do you want to join a dynamic, friendly, fast-growing financial consultancy?
If you are hard-working, committed & determined, then this is the role for you!
Leyton UK Ltd is a leading consultancy firm with a unique goal; to quickly improve the financial performance of its clients without impacting on their core business. Leyton represents a wide international market network around the world. Currently in the UK, our specific expertise is in the optimisation of Research and Development (R&D) Tax Relief and Credits, R&D grants, Patent Box and HR/support.
Leyton Legal offers clients high level Employment Law and HR advice with the commercial and financial impact on the business at the heart of our service. We offer businesses a transparent fixed pricing model not always offered by alternative Employment and HR providers. Helping companies reduce the risk and exposure to Employment Law.
We offer a real career opportunity in a start-up spirited firm with a high-level, dynamic and ambitious team. The remuneration package is very attractive and directly connected to your personal performance and to the company’s overall achievements.
FUNCTION OF THE ROLE:
We service a wide variety of customers across all sectors of industry therefore the Business Development Executive role will involve visiting a variety of different businesses. The Business Developers main responsibility is to generate new business accounts through face to face sales, telephone lead generation and networking; while being supported by a telesales team. Target markets are the SME sector as well as large national accounts.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Managing the full sales cycle including tenders/proposals
- Work closely with all Leyton departments and business units to ensure all necessary reports and documents are completed accurately and on time
- Directly reporting into the Managing Partner while working autonomously as well as providing guidance and assistance to fellow team members
- Field based role involving regular travel. You will be working nationally with an expected split of 2 days in the office and 3 days in the field
- Business Development Executives are expected to make a minimum of 100 cold calls per week and attend 18 meetings a month
- Meetings are generated through your own lead generation and also through a dedicated London & Glasgow based telesales team
- Key KPIs:
5 Self-generated meetings per month
Attend 15 meetings per month
Secure 5 new contracts per month
Generate £220,000 per annum
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Proven significant field sales experience
- Outstanding communication skills; have to ability to be confident, articulate and can demonstrate persuasive force
- Ability to work autonomously
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Willingness to travel UK wide
Standard hours 8.30am - 5.30pm (ﬂexibility is required).
In addition, Leyton offers excellent benefits following a successful probationary period.
About Leyton UK
Leyton UK is the UK's largest independent consultancy rewarding those who innovate. We improve companies performance through Research and Development (R&D) Tax Relief and Credits, R&D Grants and Patent Box claims. Leyton Legal, a division of Leyton, also provide HR and Employment Law Advice.
The Leyton team includes highl
- Consulting & Accounting
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1997