You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 950.0 per month
BELL – Beyond English Language Learning – is looking for a bright, motivated individual to be a vital member of our Head Office team. Based in Italy, BELL focuses on teaching English to Italian students in a fun, innovate and practical way! BELL staff are an energetic and creative team whose objective is to make learning fun and interesting for all of our ESL students. In one academic year, BELL teaches English through: Theatre in Education Tours, Topic-based teaching programmes, Traditional Classroom Environments, Summer Camps, Residential Camps and Teacher Workshops, to name just a few, all with the mantra of "EDUTAINMENT". BELL now works across Italy, recently completing our biggest Summer to date: Over 200 tutors at over 100 camps teaching 3000 students!
* Recruit BELL Summer Camp Tutors, Theatre in Education Actors & EFL Teachers
* Advertise, review and interview applicants, completing all required payment and administration
* Manage social media campaigns
* Project Coordination – Theatre, Educational, Teaching, Summer Camps - Work closely with our Head of English and coordination staff on multiple projects
* Manage and train BELL employees
* Client liaising and relationship building
* Further responsibilities may include managing: finance, events, HR, budgets, contracts, payments
* Additional duties where necessary – teaching students aged 4-14 years, facilitating workshops etc.
• Highly organised with keen attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of and a quick learner of computer software programmes,
word processing, database, spreadsheet software, and Apple software etc.
• Proactive, fun and enthusiastic
• People person, with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships
with candidates and employees
• Flexible and hard-working
• Experience within the field of TEFL teaching or recruitment desirable
• Driving licence preferred
What we offer
- 950 euros per month (after tax)
- Accommodation provided (utility bills excluded)
- Live and work in Italy!!!
- At least finished university degree
- University Degree
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Flexible, hard-working and organised
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.