- Maldon, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 07 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 29,608.0 per year
Provide invites forward thinking professionals who are compassionate, caring, and innovative, who embrace change and want to deliver a first class holistic service to our clients and their relatives. The Integrated Care team work with key stakeholders across Mid Essex to identify patients within the community with long term conditions or short term health care needs.
To achieve successful outcomes the team plans and delivers individual pathways of care involving the client and family based on their acute and rehabilitation needs this ensures that their basic and complex nursing needs are met. We work closely with GP’s and link in with social services, the voluntary sector and other integrated service teams to achieve holistic independent living.
We provide our services on a three shift pattern between 8:00am and 11:00pm 7 days a week including bank holidays.
- A band 5 registered nurse able to effectively assess, plan, implement and review care and treatment pathways that have been set.
- A student nurse about to qualify or will qualify within the next six months
- Able to working alongside a multidisciplinary group of health professionals.
- Able to work independently and autonomously undertake clinical and non-clinical tasks.
- Possessing observational and communication skills which complement your role.
- Willing to develop in your role and adjust your responsibilities as the service grows and transforms.
- Able to work flexibly on a roster basis.
- A car driver with access to a car. If so your skills and experience are invaluable to us. In return we offer:
- Working within a team of dedicated nurses.
- Proactive support through a robust 6 month induction and probation period supporting you to work towards competencies.
- Regular practice support within clinical supervision.
- Ongoing access to a comprehensive training programme tailored to you through our annual performance and development review process.
- Tailored development and support for newly qualified Registered Nurses.
- Working with other members of the MDT.
- Access to a generous reward and benefit scheme, including access to the NHS pension.
All successful candidates will be expected to follow the band 5 development programme which has links to both Essex and Anglia Ruskin Universities.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The NHS was launched in 1948.
It was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth – one of the NHS's core principles. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical services and dental services, the NHS in England remains free at the point of use for all UK resi
- Health & Social Care
- in Maldon, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948