You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Bishop's Stortford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
Celsius are excited to be working with a great multinational pharmaceutical company. We placed a graduate here 10 years ago who has gone onto have a fantastic career setting up a division in San Diego!
They are now opening up an opportunity for a Graduate Junior Account Manager and are looking for graduates who are driven to achieve targets whilst taking a consultative approach. This is within a scientific field so any technical/science graduates who are financially driven and craving progression please apply!!
In your role as Graduate Junior Account Manager will be:
• Researching new prospects and organisations in the Life Sciences and Chemical Industries
• Arranging meetings for Account Managers
• Making outbound calls to new prospects
• Qualifying new inbound leads
• Attending Seminars and Conferences
• Providing customer service
• Maintaining all documents and activity in Salesforce
• Writing Proposals and Quotations
This role won’t be around for long so if you feel you have what it takes, please contact us today. They are looking for some who will be/have:
• A motivated and driven self-starter
• Life Sciences experience (desirable)
• Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Language skills (preferred but not required) ideally Italian, Spanish or German
For further information contact one of our Consultants today on 0161 274 9800 or send your CV.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in