- Maidenhead, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 02 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are currently recruiting ambitious sales professionals for our growing Adobe Stock Sales function. This is a key growth area of the Digital Media portfolio and you will be part of a strong team of individuals. You will report into a Sales Manager within the Digital Media business and work closely with the Senior Account Executives within the wider business. You will carry both personal and team quotas and will be encouraged to drive customer engagement face to face where necessary.
What You’ll Do
- Achieve/exceed quarterly sales quota
- Plan and prioritise sales activities which includes but not limited to; pro-active prospecting, targeted sales campaigns, qualifying marketing leads, social media selling, and face to face customer meetings (as and when required) towards achieving agreed business goals
- Negotiate, liaise and communicate both internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the sales process
- Deliver online or face to face presentations and demonstrations and coordinate internal resources as needed
- Plan and manage personal territory, business and customers according to an agreed market development strategy in collaboration with the territory Senior Sales Specialists – Account Executives
- Use analytical and selling skills to understand the customer, their business, requirements and create a value proposition based on their needs
- Create and manage a sales pipeline of new business which consistently delivers above expectation results
- Maintain and develop existing and potential customers through appropriate personalised value propositions, relevant internal engagements, and ethical sales methods to optimise quality of, customer engagement and experience therefore accelerating business growth
- Conduct oneself in a highly professional and ethical manner, adopting behaviours that enhance the reputation of the company. Act with integrity at all times.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant feedback
What You Need To Succeed
- Candidates should have a track record of successful business to business sales experience
- Understanding of the end to end sales cycle management from prospecting to closing
- Ability to call within all levels of an organization, identifying decision makers, and building long-term customer relationships by establishing trust and credibility
- Highly motivated and professional with excellent communication skills, confident and goal-oriented.
- Ability to build pipeline through individual prospecting, lead qualifying, and cross-selling/up-selling into our customer base as well as targeting potential new logos
- Must have high ethics, integrity, and humility with a desire to operate as part of a team
- Ability to challenge the status quo to help drive innovation across the business
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is the global leader in digital media and digital marketing solutions. Our creative, marketing and document solutions empower everyone – from emerging artists to global brands – to bring digital creations to life and deliver immersive, compelling experiences to the right person at the right moment for the best results. In short, Adobe i
- Technology & IT
- in Maidenhead, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1982