You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 23 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Trainee recruitment; booming digital business looking to expand and hire 3 more trainee recruitment consultants to join their London office. You will be part of a boutique headhunting firm with a focus on Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, and Technology for big reputable clients representing global brands such as Deloitte, GSK, Reckitt Benckiser, IHG. As a trainee recruitment consultant you will be mentored by the best in the business and take advantage of a fantastic reputation to work behind, able to work on live roles almost immediately. Digital recruitment has never been bigger and this specific firm gives you the opportunity to earn big money quickly, alongside two other trainee recruitment consultants.
What’s in it for you?
- Working in a beautiful corporate office in Moorgate
- Promotion heavy; internal growth structure means all management start out at entry level and work their way up
- Be part of their vision to become global industry leaders, plans to expand internationally could see you working in New York
- A market leading commission structure, that has seen first year consultants take home in excess of £60k
- Extensive training both in house and delivered externally
Who should apply?
- Driven individuals with aspirations to be a future leader / manager
- Those with a strong work ethic, shown through good academics, success in a sport etc
- A team player, with the ability to multi task
- Someone credible, with the polish to get buy in from senior level professionals
Apply now! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to secure a trainee recruitment position within one of London’s leading digital firms. Click Apply Now!
SuperGrad specialise in graduate recruitment consultant and trainee sales jobs in London.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Job ID: 83771064
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
There are a lot of graduates out there. They are not all the same.
Some are much more driven, resilient and engaging than others. Some are real characters with a lust for life, determined to make the most of the huge opportunity that life represents.
These are the SuperGrads that the SuperGrad Programme has been specifically
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2010
Three Tuns House, 109 Borough High St, London SE1 1NL, United Kingdom