- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 24 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 25 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,500.0 per year
Based in offices in the City, this is an excellent opportunity for writers looking for the next step in their career.
Senior RFP Executive's responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
* Respond to prospective and existing client queries in the form of DDQs, RFPs and RFIs, ensuring that they are completed in a timely manner and to a high standard.
* Covering global request for proposals, due diligence questionnaires and ad hoc requests from the sales team and other areas of the business.
* Build up your product knowledge across equities, fixed income, multi-asset, real estate and ESG working closely with product specialists and fund managers for technical information required in the questionnaires.
* Support the sales team on content and information for factsheets, pitchbooks and presentations, among other marketing materials.
* Contribution to key projects and networking to build relationships within the wider business.
Senior RFP Executive's key skills, qualifications and experience:
* Excellent writing skills and an ability to translate complicated concepts into comprehensible language for the target audience.
* Previous experience in an institutional asset management firm dealing with a wide array of assets, whether it was on a permanent or contract basis, on an internship or as part of a University placement.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* IMC qualification preferred but by no means essential.
* A team player with good communication skills.
* Strong time management and an ability to adhere to tight deadlines.
Associated Salary & Benefits (flexible dependent upon experience):
£40,000-50,000 P.A. + discretionary bonus + benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Morgan McKinley
Recruitment is a complete process built on a relationship of trust between the hiring company, candidates and the consultant.
By nurturing the talent pool within our chosen professional communities and disciplines, Morgan McKinley ensures that the right candidates are matched to the right opportunities.
If you are a talented professiona
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- Founded in 1988
61 Aldwych, London WC2B 4AE, UK
Your personalised job suggestions
Graduate at Leighton Taylor Consulting