You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 17 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our Global Compliance Summer Analyst program offers you the opportunity to develop an understanding of the framework and management of compliance risk across a range of areas.
As a summer analyst, you will be provided with the opportunity to work on various tasks necessary for the management of compliance risk as you build a strong platform to launch your career. Our culture of accountability and compliance requires that all employees comply with all relevant laws, regulations, ethical standards, and internal policies and procedures.
Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on the job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
As a summer analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Deliver results in an ever changing dynamic environment.
- Reviewing and approving complex transactions.
- Advising on regulatory interpretations.
- Providing training, assessing regulatory developments and implementing policies.
- Candidates are required to be in their penultimate year of study pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university.
- Strong A-level grades and on track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent) in any STEM discipline.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Team-working leadership and problem solving skills are key qualities along with the proven ability to work in a fast paced environment with a variety of people.
- Communicates with Impact: Influences decisions and outcomes through effective communication.
- Has a drive for operational excellence and a commitment to achieving sustainable results.
- Applies critical thinking.
- Demonstrates integrity and ethics by earning other’s trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions.
Our Commitment to Conduct and Environmental, social and governance (ESG)
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
Analyst Internship and Full time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once applications open. Assessments often begin before the deadline, so it’s best to submit your application early.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.
We offer a competitive Salary and Benefits package
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the Global Banking and Markets busi
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1914
2 King Edward St, London, UK