You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 815.0 per month
A large European bank.
The Compliance Business Manager - KYC position within KYC Team. Support compliance Leadership in all business management and strategy related matters.
* Prepare weekly Complaince management meetings and all supporting material - agendas, presentations, minutes.
* Prepare comprehensive budget analysis, calculations and track development of important cost positions. Report to the Head of KYC UK any matters related to budgets and operations to ensure KYC remains within pre-agreed budgets.
* Responsible for the timely deliverable of Operating Cost forecasts
* Ongoing cost management and relevant administrative tasks e.g. invoicing.
* Coordinate internal and external audits.
* Responsible for holding an up-to-date list of KYC staff and structure chart to enable visibility of resourcing, upcoming contract renewals, new joiners, leavers, etc.
* Coordinate hiring, on-boarding and off-boarding of staff to ensure vacancies are filled in a timely manner.
* Forward looking proactive capacity management and resource outlook proposals to ensure staffing is adequate at all times.
* Organisation of the performance review process for staff in KYC.
* Escalate conduct issues and matters of staff competency or skill to compliance Leadership.
* Central role in coordinating and ensuring KYC meets all relevant Compliance requirements. This includes annual self-assessments, governance framework, etc.
* Business Continuity Planning
* General Business Management & administrative tasks e.g. Internal Communications, organisation of Townhalls and corresponding materials etc.
* Coordinate training and personal development for professional and managerial roles within Compliance London teams.
* Ensure availability, adequacy and continuous improvement of tools and systems (including Account Opening Platform) that are critical to the operation of KYC, including management of relationships and service agreements with internal system providers and external vendors.
* Oversee Systems and Workflows Solutions and arrangements with external vendors/service providers to ensure appropriate configuration and collaboration with internal systems and processes.
* Maintain oversight of KYC's project management function.
* Ongoing maintenance of internal and vendor staff lists as well as seating plans and User Access Management.
Compliance Business Manager - KYC Profile:
* Work experience in KYC department, Business Management, COO, Compliance or relevant areas.
* A member of the KYC Business Management Team has a broad knowledge and interest in their area of expertise based on professional experience in Business Management, KYC, COO, Compliance or relevant areas.
* Experience in business management and project management within Financial Services.
* Strong communication and diplomacy skills
* Good knowledge of MS Office tools
* High degree of proactive behaviour, creativity and accuracy
* Ability to present and explain concepts, processes and ideas as well as proven strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
* Builds reliable working relationships within compliance London as well as other areas of the bank
* Proactively supports strategic initiatives conceptually and in cooperation with internal and external teams.
* Meticulously support the compiling of senior management presentations and management information.
£65 - 75K basic plus benefits
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Welcome to the Michael Page global company profile.
Michael Page has four decades of expertise in professional services recruitment. We were established in London in 1976, and over this period we've grown organically to become one of the best-known and most respected consultancies, with an office network spanning six continents.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1976