You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Stevenage, UK
- Posted on 26 Oct, 2018
- Start date: 01 Sep, 2019
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,000.0 per year
Join our Procurement Undergraduate Placement
Work in a fast-paced, multi-national, energetic procurement and supply chain team who strive for personal and professional excellence.
What you will be doing
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Industrial Policy, Global Supply Chain, & Procurement (ISP) UK.
ISP is an International function and applicants will be expected to liaise with colleagues across Europe enabling the exploration of different approaches to working. This element of the work opens the opportunity to travel within the group.
Throughout the placement you will be able to make your mark by being a key and valued member of the team. You will be given stimulating tasks and will be encouraged to be creative and challenge our traditional ways of working by adopting a continuous improvement ethos.
As an ISP Undergraduate you could be in one of the following placement areas:
- ProcurementThis placement will provide experience of contract management, different types of agreements, some worth millions of pounds, pursuing ongoing value creation, optimal cost, sustainability and innovation.
- Supply Chain ManagementThis placement will provide you the opportunity to work within a multi-functional team, interfacing with key internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Business Solutions Improvement & Risk ManagementThis placement provides the opportunity to support key improvement projects by working closely with the procurement and supply chain communities.
What you will have
- You areworking towards a degree on track to achieving a minimum 2:2. (Or equivalent qualification) in a related discipline
- You havea natural confidence and proactive nature that enjoys a challenge
- You havestrong communication, interpersonal and team working skills to successfully integrate within the existing Team have an open mind-set
- You haveorganisational skills along with the basic analysis and judgement ability
- You arecommercially minded with an understanding of financial management, negotiating and influencing would be a benefit
Company benefits: flexible working hours, paid overtime, pension scheme, private healthcare, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, a share of the annual Company Bonus and superb learning and development opportunities.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About MBDA UK
A world leader in missiles and missile systems.
Our multi-national organisation is made up of over 10,000 employees working across the UK, France, Italy, Germany, Spain and the US, and is the first truly integrated European defence company.
As the European champion in our sector, our vision is to continue to grow our prese
- Engineering & industrial
- Stevenage, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 2001
Six Hills Way, Stevenage, UK