You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Eximius are working with a leading London broker to find a Data Analyst Quality Assurance candidate.
We are seeking an experienced Market Data Operations Analyst to work within the Operations/QA team to institute best practices and QA constituency on a variety of data products. The role will be responsible for developing and maintaining Ops/QA data processes across a broad spectrum of financial instruments. This is a hands on role in the creation and execution of test and Ops/QA procedures.
- Monitoring of real-time pricing systems
- Define and Implement data monitoring required by different data products
- Maintenance of historical database
- Liaise with Ops/QA/Market Data regional team in London, Singapore and New York
- Provide data statistics for Senior Management
- Enhance current data Ops/QA practices and procedures
- Working with the operations/QA team to meet any SLA related reporting, as well as to handle external content challenges
Knowledge of market data products:
- Electronic broking data/Databases
- FX and FX Options
- US Treasuries/Fixed Income
- ThomsonReuters and Bloomberg terminals skills
- Advanced understanding of Excel, Outlook (Microsoft Suite)
Educated to degree level.
Should be familiar with Operations/Quality Assurance processes for market data, also understanding of the business that the group operates in and the customer base.Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Eximius Group
Eximius Group helps business in the financial services, legal, technology, business support and energy sectors attract the best talent.
Eximius Finance: We founded Eximius in 2008 with our financial services specialism focusing on investment banks, hedge funds, asset managers and custodians. Today we have teams servicing the disciplines
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2008