- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 04 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
HotelTonight makes it remarkably easy to book great hotels at amazing rates on your mobile device. Our mission is to make people feel more alive by delivering the unexpected and we're looking for a Market Coordinator to join our rapidly growing UK and Ireland team to help do just that.
As a Business Development Coordinator, you’ll partner with top rated hotels in your territory, run a geographic region like your own small business, and help rapidly roll out operations for multiple destinations across UK.
Our product is the world's first 100% mobile hotel booking app. You'll have the opportunity to join a real start-up community - no rules, no bureaucracy, empowerment and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business. You’ll be an integral part of our international supply team working with hotels within a particular region to make sure we are always bringing our users the best deals at the coolest hotels around. You’ll have the unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow with an enthusiastic and international team who is working towards building the next great travel company for the mobile era.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU WILL
- Successfully complete a two week training program that will teach you the art of building relationships with hotel partners, industry terminology and KPIs, and master HotelTonight’s approach to launching into new markets
- Learn to communicate and quickly navigate our products, features and systems with ease
- Receive your assigned market(s) in UK, and draft a plan to nurture and establish relationships with your hotel partners
- Pitch new hotels on joining HotelTonight, effectively communicating our value proposition to potential partners
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU WILL
- Respond to and deliver exceptional service to your hotel partners in a timely and efficient manner
- Develop an intimate knowledge of each of your markets with the goal of becoming the ‘go-to’ source for all information relating to local trends and market dynamics (e.g. pricing, demand seasonality, booking patterns, etc.)
- Create and implement strategic tactics to ensure your hotel partners are successful in your markets
- Go on your first market visit to meet your partners and provide in-person support and guidance
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU WILL
- Meet and exceed KPIs by owning the performance and success of the hotels within your region
- Build and manage supply side relationships with hotels in several cities within a particular region. This includes partnering, strategizing, and running daily operations directly with hotel partners, and ensuring HotelTonight always has the best inventory from hotels available for our users
- Comfortably analyze internal and external data to identify market trends, uncover opportunities, and craft innovative strategies to grow your markets
- Speak fluently about the hospitality industry and revenue management best practices, acting as a trusted industry advisor for your hotel partners
WHY THIS OPPORTUNITY IS COOL
- Receive ongoing top notch training with plenty of opportunities for growth and development
- Work on a collaborative team that knows the value of teamwork, out of the box thinking, and effective communication
- Be at the front lines of growing our supply of awesome hotels for our tech savvy customers
- Grow your own market in UK and establish yourself as a subject matter expert for HotelTonight and our hotel partners
- Be part of a company that is revolutionizing hospitality and travel spontaneously!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- Upper class degree from a leading university
- Flexibility to travel within your market 20-25% of the time
- Native English or strong business English fluency is required. Other languages are a plus
- Customer obsession: You demonstrate exceptional behaviors that drive hotel partner success
- Strong Communicator: Ability to use concise, clear and relevant language with both internal and external parties
- Resourceful: Demonstrated ability to independently prioritize your work to achieve your goals. Ability to find innovative ways to overcome obstacles or solve problems
- Go getter: Quick learner and you’re fearless about proposing new ideas and strategies, even if it means making mistakes along the way
- Evidence of your right to work in UK
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
- Be a part of redefining mobile commerce and changing the way people book travel at a thriving global start-up from San Francisco funded by top investors.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you're challenged, learning, growing, and recognized for all the great work you do
- Great Perks - Private health insurance, office breakfast and snacks, x2 weekly catered lunches, gym stipend to stay in shape and monthly office afterwork events!
- Fun stuff - Quarterly travel stipend to stay at our amazing hotels, office exchange program to our offices in Paris, Berlin & North America and the opportunity to spin the HT Roulette wheel to win a spontaneous weekend getaway!
- We are on a mission to radically transform hotel bookings. Doing this requires us to think differently and to question conventional approaches, therefore it’s essential to have a diverse team of the very best people with all types of backgrounds and experiences to bring the best ideas to life. We are committed to maintaining an environment where all of our team members have the opportunity to be heard, to make an impact and to do the best work of their lives.
Let's get started!
HotelTonight is a mobile hotel booking application that allows users to find and reserve same-day hotel rooms from their smartphones. The Company makes it remarkably easy to book great hotels at amazing last-minute rates on a mobile device, for tonight, tomorrow and next week. When hotels have unsold rooms, they load them onto the app, which
- Technology & IT
- in London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 2011