You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 31 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
£23K - £23K
Are you looking to join a fantastic media agency, working with big brands and developing your SEO skills while getting lots of training and responsibility from the get go?
This agency works across social, search and SEO mostly and they are looking to grow their team by bringing on an SEO Executive to help them maximise the performance of their client's campaigns through monitoring and optimising organic channels. At this agency you'll benefit from training and exposure to all digital channels as well as a meritocratic environment where you'll grow according to your performance. They also have a very social environment and you'll be able to join lots of social events. If you have previous experience or a genuine interest with on page and off page SEO campaigns and looking to work within an agency, then this could be exactly the opportunity you're after.
- Managing the day-to-day work load of your accounts by setting up, running and optimizing SEO campaigns.
- Carrying keyword research, on page optimisation, technical audits, competitor analysis, reporting and link building to support on maximising the performance of all campaigns.
- Oversee the delivery and performance of all the campaigns to ensure that key insights are incorporated in future activity.
- Monitor industry trends and updates to be able to report back on insights and ensure you become an expert in the field.
- Previous SEO experience or a genuine interest on it will guarantee your success within this company.
- Knowledge or experience in other channels (social, search) will prove that you are passionate about the industry and keen to keep developing your career within digital marketing.
- Having used SEO tools will help you get the best results for your clients and make your campaigns stand out from the very first moment.
- Advanced Excel skills will allow you to analyse and efficiently manage all the data coming from the campaigns as well as prepare reports.
- Great communication and organisation skills will help you fit within the team and succeed in this role.
Click the 'Apply' button for the chance to join one of London's leading agencies!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1992