You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our client, a financial services company focusing on commodities and foreign exchange and is looking for a Client Services Specialist.
This is an opportunity to work in a fortune 500 company being a key player connecting the clients with all teams within the Global Payments Business – trading, sale, operations, IT as well as correspondent banking clients.
Some responsibilities include:
- Engage with corresponding banks to resolve system issues
- Track and report on customer service metrics for clients
- Responsible for training clients on the systems and products available
- Keep clients up to date on all available systems, features
- Liaise with clients to inform them of currency specific issues and requirements
A successful candidate will have the following:
- Will have Italian (native/professional) or German (professional) language skills
- A bachelor’s degree
- Interest in finance
- Marketing knowledge
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Marlin Selection
Marlin Selection was established to offer personal tailor-made solutions for recruitment within the Financial Services and Commodities industry.
We recruit for Investment Banks, Oil Majors, Commodities Trading Houses and Asset Management firms.
We specialise on the life cycle of a trade from origination to settlement and typical roles i
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2009
Mermaid House, 2 Puddle Dock, London, UK